Ford giving up on scheduling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
I don’t know if this has been discussed yet? I was watching a Ford dealers YouTube channel yesterday and he was discussing Ford commodity constraints on Ford vehicles. The man is very informed.
Anyway he stated that Ford will no longer send out emails to schedule build weeks any more?
Ford stated because the build weeks are always changing it would be better just to send customers the build day only!
Has anyone else hear this?

I had a 22 raptor on order since oct 5 and last week it was totaled in transport to dealer! I order a replacement a week ago. Now the wait starts all over!

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still does not get scheduled? I thought they will schedule next week for F-150s

OP
OP
Wallybosch

Wallybosch

Reaction score
No I haven’t got anything from Ford as far as being scheduled yet? I hope your right and get something next week.

The post above was in reference to Ford not giving out a build date weeks in advance like before. Ford will still schedule things just like before but not let the person that placed the order know what week…up until the build day?
For instance my first ordered truck that was…totaled.
I ordered oct 5 got a email from ford in mid December saying my built week was 2-14 then changed three times. That’s what I think Ford will no longer be sending out. But I could be wrong?

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your truck being totaled. It's unbelievable for me to hear how many "totaled in transport" trucks have been reported lately. Maybe I just have a suspicious nature, but something seems a bit "fishy smelling" with that many trucks being totaled in shipping. Much less, all of them being Raptors which by all accounts are in very high demand.
It would be interesting to take the VIN of your lost truck and run a CARFAX on it in a month or so to see if it has been sold to someone else.
If it has,,, someone has some "splaining to do" while you wait.
This could explain where these Raptors with the big ADMs are coming from at the dealerships.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wallybosch

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your truck being totaled. It's unbelievable for me to hear how many "totaled in transport" trucks have been reported lately. Maybe I just have a suspicious nature, but something seems a bit "fishy smelling" with that many trucks being totaled in shipping. Much less, all of them being Raptors which by all accounts are in very high demand.
It would be interesting to take the VIN of your lost truck and run a CARFAX on it in a month or so to see if it has been sold to someone else.
If it has,,, someone has some "splaining to do" while you wait.
This could explain where these Raptors with the big ADMs are coming from at the dealerships.
I have been checking the vin on many different vin lookup sites and so far it hasn’t been registered! So I do think it was “Totaled” I just spoke to the dealer this week, he told me he asked the zone rep about the what caused the damaged to my truck. All the zone rep said is my truck was one of seven that got totaled that day! I don’t think all were Raptors but mine was one of them.
Oh well…. Nothing I can do now about it…. just waiting on my replacement truck now! I finally got a build date last week so that’s good!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
No I haven’t got anything from Ford as far as being scheduled yet? I hope your right and get something next week.

The post above was in reference to Ford not giving out a build date weeks in advance like before. Ford will still schedule things just like before but not let the person that placed the order know what week…up until the build day?
For instance my first ordered truck that was…totaled.
I ordered oct 5 got a email from ford in mid December saying my built week was 2-14 then changed three times. That’s what I think Ford will no longer be sending out. But I could be wrong?

I got an email last week that mine has a build week in June. Whatever that's worth. Probably nothing.