Ford Gen3 Raptor and it's future- R's in greater #'s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSAN

Reaction score
Too early to judge..
Let's just wait for the final R specs and price before all those considerations and comparisons.

Even though I'm still waiting for my 21 Raptor right now, Ford has to screw things up really bad to prevent my Raptor R order :)

Wait, you placed your Raptor R order? or are you waiting for a V6 Raptor and hope to place an order for the Raptor R?

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, you placed your Raptor R order? or are you waiting for a V6 Raptor and hope to place an order for the Raptor R?
You can't order an R, you can however be placed on dealer waitlists.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my 2021 Raptor V6 order in, but my goal is to actually switch to the 2022 Raptor R as soon as possible..
Was just trying to say, even without knowing the final spec and price, I'm 99% sure I'll order the R as soon as one can place orders with Ford. But I'll never ever go above MSRP.

Last edited:

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my 2021 Raptor V6 order in, but my goal is to actually switch to the 2022 Raptor R as soon as possible..
Was just trying to say, even without knowing the final spec and price, I'm 99% sure I'll order it as soon as you can actually place orders with Ford. But I'll never ever go above MSRP.
If you aren’t gonna pay above don’t bother ordering. Sucks but that’s the reality.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you aren’t gonna pay above don’t bother ordering. Sucks but that’s the reality.
I'm sure I'll find a dealer that sells for MSRP. Most probably not in CA though.. :(

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wishing you luck, ordering at msrp is easy but buying one off the lot in this market at msrp will be tough, for a little while at least. All my opinion of course.