Ford F150 Raptor 2018 synchronize BCM Body Control Module with ECU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xaos

Reaction score
Can you please help me i bought BCM Body Control Module JU5T-15604-JAR, and now i need synchronize with ecu block which under the hood, how i can do it?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will need to perform Programmable Module Installation (PMI) on the BCM. Then you will need to program keys and perform a PATS Parameter Reset. I don’t believe ForScan is capable of PMI, so you will probably need IDS for that.

OP
OP
Xaos

Xaos

Reaction score
You will need to perform Programmable Module Installation (PMI) on the BCM. Then you will need to program keys and perform a PATS Parameter Reset. I don’t believe ForScan is capable of PMI, so you will probably need IDS for that.
can some do it by remote control?

OP
OP
Xaos

Xaos

Reaction score
No, that is not possible. 2021 models have over the air capability, but that’s still just for updates only, not module installation.
Ok, thank you. Where i can find step by step instruction how i can do that?

riaz

Reaction score
Hi brothers. Hope you are all doing well. My car just got in water, so i lost everything. I bought nee BCM, news keys, new computer but i need to sincronize themS anyone that can help me with it plz?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi brothers. Hope you are all doing well. My car just got in water, so i lost everything. I bought nee BCM, news keys, new computer but i need to sincronize themS anyone that can help me with it plz?
Lol you mean you just stole it right?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That z and the end of please definitely gave it away
While we’re on the subject … I wonder how many boosted Raptors have gotten re-purposed down at border crossings. At this point tho, under this admin, crossing the border is easier than getting into and out of a Costco.