Ford F150 Master Brake Cylinder Class Action lawsuit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't! Can't find anywhere that differentiates between the two, wondering if they cut in production for some year with the Hitachis and previous years were only Bosch (like if they started putting them in in '13, maybe a '12 would be Bosch and a direct replacement, but so far I'm not sure). Worst case maybe roll the dice with Rockauto or whoever and see if the new one is Bosch, return it if it's Hitachi...
Does it say which manufacture it is on the part itself? WE have a whole sale account with Worldpac and I see one in stock that is "Ford Motorcraft" but we all know they aren't the manufacture. I can order it and return it, but I want to make sure it's label on there.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does it say which manufacture it is on the part itself? WE have a whole sale account with Worldpac and I see one in stock that is "Ford Motorcraft" but we all know they aren't the manufacture. I can order it and return it, but I want to make sure it's label on there.
Report back, my braking has always been a bit lackluster, I’m switching mine out next time I do brake work.