Ford F-150 Raptor 2018 model with faults after updating Navigation/Map.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

Kvaal Auto

Reaction score
Thanks @blwn
I will try updating today and see how it goes :)
Just one question, CyanLabs says when choosing NEW VERSION, you should choose same Region as you already are in. (Current version for this vehicle are NA)
CyanLabs does not support changing Region, you may need to do some changes with ForScan?

Do you know if you tic off NA in Current Version and EU in New Version what to change with the ForScan tool?
Sorry for all questions, as said, new to ForScan and this car :)

Thanks for all help so far.

Hi again.
I now have Sync3 Software ver. 3.4 Build 20196 in the car, but as earier mentioned I ticed off NA for Map version, I would like EU, can I do changes with ForScan or do I need downloading EU version from CyanLabs and then do any ForScan changes?

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi again.
I now have Sync3 Software ver. 3.4 Build 20196 in the car, but as earier mentioned I ticed off NA for Map version, I would like EU, can I do changes with ForScan or do I need downloading EU version from CyanLabs and then do any ForScan changes?

I know there is a country code in Forscan you can change, but I'm not sure what else may be needed to change regions. It really wouldn't hurt to try, you can always go back to the NA version. Maybe try F150Forums to see if anyone has changed regions and what all is needed