Ford Extended Warranties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Railroader

Reaction score
I have been researching extended warranties for my 2020 Raptor. I found an extended warranty that has no large up-front fee! Prices are reasonable and they provide a choice for the level of coverage, You pay by the month on a credit card and it can be stopped/cancelled simply by stopping the payment. I got a quote immediately with and no annoying phone call or marketing push. Pricing was received was less than half of quotes from Ford dealer!

Web-site GETCARLIFE.COM

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do what others have stated in this thread. Shop Ziegler and Flood Ford’s offerings for a Ford ESP on your Raptor and go with one of them. You can thank us later! Things might appear appealing now researching third-party sources but you’ll be opening yourself up for a ton of frustration if and when the time comes to file a claim. Life’s too short…

Railroader

Reaction score
I would check out this website.... I was shopping for my 2020 SCREW and this one popped up and is very competitive pricewise if not VERY competitive.

getcarlife.com

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I would check out this website.... I was shopping for my 2020 SCREW and this one popped up and is very competitive pricewise if not VERY competitive.

getcarlife.com
It's very competitive for a reason, like stated go with Floodford or something similar which is Ford's warranty so when you need it it'll be covered.

Sure you can save a lot of money with 3rd party warranty but it will probably end up costing you a lot more than you thought and probably won't be covered.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very competitive for a reason, like stated go with Floodford or something similar which is Ford's warranty so when you need it it'll be covered.

Sure you can save a lot of money with 3rd party warranty but it will probably end up costing you a lot more than you thought and probably won't be covered.
But there’s nothing like spending $75k on a truck and then clenching your butt hole to save $400 on a warranty.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a ESP until 75000 miles. I currently have 49000 on my 2018 Raptor. I was looking into cost of getting an additional ESP for after 75000. I checked with Flood Ford and they wouldn't do it, my mileage is high. And suggestions?
Yes, chalk it up to a lesson learned and get proper coverage on your next purchase.