Ford Extended Warranties

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDawg

Reaction score
I recently saw a thread about a dealer in Texas that had great deals on Extended warranties. Can someone remind me who that dealer was? We just picked my wife up a 2020 Explorer ST and I want to compare their price with what we were offered today. Might even pick one up for my truck. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Flood Ford is a common suggestion. I forget the other one. You can buy online if that helps.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently saw a thread about a dealer in Texas that had great deals on Extended warranties. Can someone remind me who that dealer was? We just picked my wife up a 2020 Explorer ST and I want to compare their price with what we were offered today. Might even pick one up for my truck. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Do you geico insurance? They offer MBI for about $60-75 dollars a year! Ford warranty is not worth it in my opinion...

Prestonjn

Reaction score
I have a ESP until 75000 miles. I currently have 49000 on my 2018 Raptor. I was looking into cost of getting an additional ESP for after 75000. I checked with Flood Ford and they wouldn't do it, my mileage is high. And suggestions?