FORD ESP Premium Warranty - Worth It?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought from Flood, but I never received any document etc. It went thru on my CC? Is this normal.
Does it show up on your Ford Pass account? I received an email and it was attached to my trucks vin the next day

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one from Flood. It has paid for itself
Has anyone tried to buy an extended warranty directly from Ford? Maybe call Ford motor company directly. That what my brother in law had told me to do. He's a service advisor for Lincoln motors

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think flood ford is fords ESP. just operated as a separate company flood ford is (FORD/Protect). the same one the dealer sells. all the brochures the dealer gave me are the same ones on the flood ford site.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I never buy a vehicle w/o one. These things are mfing rolling computers now. I can’t even find the fuel pump on any of our seven rides??
If you keep your vehicle more than 3/36k its a must for me. We keep all of ours over 100k. I get the longest time/ mileage I can add.
ie: Sons Stang had 80k on it. Quick lane found milky white substance (oil mixing with antifreeze) when topping it off. BLOCK WAS CRACKED :(
ESP took 2 weeks to approve it, “my guy” had to send them the entire service history of the Stang, no problem, one press of the button, it had been serviced there since day one. They were looking for any mods to void the warranty ( exact reason why all of my vehicles are stock) bottom line it was almost a $10k repair!! They covered it and that one “incident “ paid for a lot of my warranties.
Now that the Shop-Rate is more than my Back Surgeon makes an hour I have to carry one on every vehicle because unlike my independently wealthy friend, who thinks ESP’s are a waist of money, I can’t afford to repair a broken power,heated,camera mirror! Lol

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Flood and Ziegler Ford sell the --actual-- FORD ESP, not some aftermarket substitute. They just sell it cheaper than other stealerships.

I bought mine and it showed on my VIN at my local stealership the same week. Covered.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Flood and Ziegler Ford sell the --actual-- FORD ESP, not some aftermarket substitute. They just sell it cheaper than other stealerships.

I bought mine and it showed on my VIN at my local stealership the same week. Covered.
I have to be honest, never been one to get an extended warranty but I agree these things are rolling computers now. Thanks to all you on this forum I will likely be getting a Flood ESP if the dealer won't match it. Appreciate all the info. Keeps me going while I sit here awaiting my MY22 that was built Dec 9, released to shipper Dec 17 and still sitting at the shipper! Latest ETA is Jan 30-Feb 4. Trucker shortage is apparently real...

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anything its piece of mind. the older I get the more that matters. not to mention if you decide to move on and sell the vehicle early you get a refund of unused portion.

Sethrad

Reaction score
Ziegler has the absolute best pricing I’ve found for the factory warranty. Just purchased the same (Ford ESP Platinum), 7 year, 100k miles for my 2018 802a Raptor with 35k miles on it. $1695 w/ $100 deductible. My truck just came out of warranty a month or so before I made the purchase. Can’t beat Ziegler’s pricing or service.