Ford ESP / extended warranty plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question. I've just surpassed the 1 month mark with my (beautiful) Raptor. Can I still purchase extended warranty coverage through Ford? Should I go with another provider (i.e. what is Flood)?
Yes you can still get one. Flood ford sell genuine ford warranty’s online through the dealer. They are much cheaper than getting one through your local dealer.

NovagatorCFA

Reaction score
Thanks. Tried entering my information on their website, but apparently "Florida residents are not eligible for online service contracts"... da F

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be a dumb question. I've just surpassed the 1 month mark with my (beautiful) Raptor. Can I still purchase extended warranty coverage through Ford? Should I go with another provider (i.e. what is Flood)?
buy through flood ford. I am 2 years into my truck and just upped my extended warranty to the maximum offered. I paid the different in cost

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you can buy up until month 35.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to the guys on here that have flood ford esp's. has anyone actually had to use the plan for a warrantable issue? have you had any issues? how quickly did they register the plan with ford?

D

Deleted member 12951

to the guys on here that have flood ford esp's. has anyone actually had to use the plan for a warrantable issue? have you had any issues? how quickly did they register the plan with ford?

Yes, have used it multiple times and it has paid for itself multiple times over. Have mods, dealer is cool about it.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I was shopping for a raptor, I came across the truck I just bought and discovered the previous owner had purchased 7/100k esp AND 7/100 maintenance plan!! Close to $6k in value that I had no clue about. So, I did a little investigative work, found the PO, asked him to sign the Ford transfer form, paid a $90 transfer fee to my local deal ($45x2) and easily had them transferred over into my name! Ive purchased ESPs before through https://www.lombardfordwarrantys.com and they are on par with others mentioned in this thread.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

bought mine August 22nd in the morning and received this message along with copies and attachments that afternoon. from flood ford.

Your ESP order is now complete. Attached you will find a copy of your contract, and invoice you may print for your records. There is nothing you need to sign or send back. Your order was electronically registered with Ford, and the VIN was recorded in the national ESP database. Any dealer you go to will automatically be able to find you in their ESP computer. There are no cards or papers you need to carry.