Ford dealer feedback on gen 3 ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always been a German guy, have an Audi and BMW guy who always give me the best deals but time for a change now, super excited whenever I get into my new Raptor, hoping within 6 months.
Check okc Renolds,it is an awesome road trip. I was able to fly myself to Tinker AFB and had time to shop. But my deals are in stone when I arrive at a dealership. I will not mess around, Just keep it and I always find what I want and it has to be fair. Not getting bent over. Get the price and give a deposit over the phone and a copy of the work up and no added extras. When you get there it will save you lots of time. Talk to a senior guy give them a heads up.

OP
OP
raptorinnorcal
Reaction score
Check okc Renolds,it is an awesome road trip. I was able to fly myself to Tinker AFB and had time to shop. But my deals are in stone when I arrive at a dealership. I will not mess around, Just keep it and I always find what I want and it has to be fair. Not getting bent over. Get the price and give a deposit over the phone and a copy of the work up and no added extras. When you get there it will save you lots of time. Talk to a senior guy give them a heads up.
Awesome, will do. Appreciate the tips!

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, they’re losing customers with repeat purchases every 3-6 years for this one time where they have a seller’s market. It’ll bite them in the a** eventually. I’ll only ever buy Fords in the future from the dealer that gave me MSRP in this market.
Agree 100%. I live in socal, bought 3 cars in the past from a friendly local dealer. Same dealer literally laughed at me over the phone when I inquired about a raptor for a “reasonable price”. Told me to not even bother unless I was ready to do 20k adm, and to forget any other dealers because all the dealers in socal are buying up out of state allocations for 5-10k adm and then selling it to socal locals for 20-30k adm.

Long story short, I found myself an msrp deal a few states over on a 37pp and that dealership has my business for life. I’ll make the drive every single time if it means not giving these local dealerships a cent.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I found this at my local dealership, 21' in primer gray with the 37' inch package. Fully loaded. They're only asking 50K over. LOL! Same ADM with Broncos. Make sure you call them and tell them to F-OFF!

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello folks. New member from Cali. currently driving a tundra trd pro but hopefully switching to a raptor. I called around dozens and dozens of dealers in Cali and out of state, everyone wants 15 to 25k above msrp. I finally found a local dealer that put in an order for 5k markup. just received Ford conformation for a 2022 Iconic silver 801A.
finding msrp is basically impossible in Cali and elsewher. I found one family owned dealer back east that was willing to accept MSRP but unfortunately backed out the next day and told me will not sell to California customers. It’s crazy out there. Good luck to everybod.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I found one family owned dealer back east that was willing to accept MSRP but unfortunately backed out the next day and told me will not sell to California customers.

This makes sense. As the inventory tightens and Ford is shifting to an order to build model stealerships don’t have a lot of stuff to show off and the bulk of their customers are locals. Locals feel a little put off when their closest stealerships are selling to far flung regions of the globe and not them.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also found a dealer back east that has a black agate 2022 on the way and wants 3-4K above msrp but probably can get it for 2k over. I passed because it makes more sense to me to buy it locally for 5k more and not pay shipping and any other hassle associated with buying out of state.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I also found a dealer back east that has a black agate 2022 on the way and wants 3-4K above msrp but probably can get it for 2k over. I passed because it makes more sense to me to buy it locally for 5k more and not pay shipping and any other hassle associated with buying out of state.
You can have the vehicle delivered to a local dealer instead of the dealer out east; just have to coordinate a receiving stealership. You pay for the delivery of the vehicle already, a bunch of Jen Too users had their trucks delivered to a closer stealership.