Ford dealer feedback on gen 3 ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will take everybit of 2-3 years for inventory to normalize. this is the world we live in now

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought three months ago and was a military deal.
I sent a buddy to okc ford and was told 5 now, it will get easier.
Ok, no worries. Yea it seems I’m too late to the party. A lot of the allocations have run dry and there are higher ADMs on the remaining ones. Thank you for your service!
I think there will be deals coming, well better deals. It has been Tx and Az and Calif is the worse, no customer loyalty nada.

OP
OP
raptorinnorcal
Reaction score
I sent a buddy to okc ford and was told 5 now, it will get easier.

I think there will be deals coming, well better deals. It has been Tx and Az and Calif is the worse, no customer loyalty nada.
I know, they’re losing customers with repeat purchases every 3-6 years for this one time where they have a seller’s market. It’ll bite them in the a** eventually. I’ll only ever buy Fords in the future from the dealer that gave me MSRP in this market.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, they’re losing customers with repeat purchases every 3-6 years for this one time where they have a seller’s market. It’ll bite them in the a** eventually. I’ll only ever buy Fords in the future from the dealer that gave me MSRP in this market.
The sad thing is they dont care about repeat customers or not. They just care about todays customer. I was a Honda Customer and loyal! Well was! I have two jeeps, Wrangler and Grand Cherokee.
FCA is great with incentives and customer support. I love ford too, but ford sales a thumbs down, in Calif!

OP
OP
raptorinnorcal
Reaction score
The sad thing is they dont care about repeat customers or not. They just care about todays customer. I was a Honda Customer and loyal! Well was! I have two jeeps, Wrangler and Grand Cherokee.
FCA is great with incentives and customer support. I love ford too, but ford sales a thumbs down, in Calif!
I’ve always been a German guy, have an Audi and BMW guy who always give me the best deals but time for a change now, super excited whenever I get into my new Raptor, hoping within 6 months.