Ford Confirmation + VIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt72

Reaction score
I placed an order for a Lead Foot Raptor and only added Torsion Suspension upgrade and tow with 360 cam. Was getting it at sticker. I placed the order on August 18 and have heard nothing.I asked the dealer if it would now be a 2022 order and he said yes, but I know there is no lead foot for 2022. I put a 1000k deposit but Im starting to wonder if I will ever get this truck. Dealer claims its because of the chip shortage. I don't know how much longer I believe that. Any advise? Thanks

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed an order for a Lead Foot Raptor and only added Torsion Suspension upgrade and tow with 360 cam. Was getting it at sticker. I placed the order on August 18 and have heard nothing.I asked the dealer if it would now be a 2022 order and he said yes, but I know there is no lead foot for 2022. I put a 1000k deposit but Im starting to wonder if I will ever get this truck. Dealer claims its because of the chip shortage. I don't know how much longer I believe that. Any advise? Thanks
Most likely your dealer never had an allocation. I would ask them if they ever have an allocation.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sadly, it’s time to pick another color.

Matt72

Reaction score
The dealer claims he had an allocation but who knows for sure. I will be calling Ford performance tomorrow and see if the order was actually placed. I will be picking a new color but I heard there are no grays.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealer claims he had an allocation but who knows for sure. I will be calling Ford performance tomorrow and see if the order was actually placed. I will be picking a new color but I heard there are no grays.
No grays…not hearsay…but facts!

Matt72

Reaction score
Called Ford performance today and they said my truck was ordered on August 19 but was recently cancelled to not getting a vin number in time for a 2021 build. They said possibly because of the color. They said I know have to contact dealer and reorder for a 2022. So I called my sales guy and he is going to send me the new order options for a 2022 Raptor. I guess it will be worth it to get it at sticker. Lets hope I get it in 2022 :peace:

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford's a mess, plain and simple. Even their website still only has the 2021 F-150 which hasn't be orderable for months now. My buddy and I both ordered our Raptors from the same dealer (had allocations). Mine went in on 10/19, his on 10/20. My order got a production date on 12/16, his remains unscheduled. Both 35's with some option differences.

So I'm looking at 2/7 production week... which will surely will be a miracle if that holds true. Ford's useless order tracking site still shows it's unable to process it. Probably gonna be a long winter.
Same here. Production week 2/7 and tracker can’t find the VIN.