Ford.com Raptor R updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email from Ford (if you registered) acknowledging your registration or an update on the R? I’m hoping Ford somehow aligns those that register to an allocation vs dealers flipping to brokers.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received an email just a few minutes after my order was submitted.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance. What do I need to do to register?

Disregard the above. I am registered via my F-250 Limited I own. How do I connect my account with my new order of the Raptor R?

Last edited:

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a peep, of course my dealership is not receiving any Rap R’s. I am/was first on the list.

OP
OP
D

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. On ford.com if you scroll to the Raptor R section you can click a box for “Get Updates”. I’m interested if anyone has registered for an update and if so, did you get any feedback or an email from Ford? This is different than placing an “order” and getting confirmation through that channel.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. On ford.com if you scroll to the Raptor R section you can click a box for “Get Updates”. I’m interested if anyone has registered for an update and if so, did you get any feedback or an email from Ford? This is different than placing an “order” and getting confirmation through that channel.
Yes I did this in addition to my order.

No updates have been shared through Ford, at this time.

OP
OP
D

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here which is odd. Normally you’d get a thanks for registering email or something; however, in this case it’s radio silence.