Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well you certainly can't have Bronco Assault. PETA would get all cranked up and throw fake blood on you.

Broncos and Raptors are doing the assaulting, to the terrain I suppose. I never thought of it you or something else assaulting Raptors or Broncos. But PETA will feel like animals are harmed regardless I'm sure.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any animals I kill are for to feed my family.

Unless they get in front of the 35s...

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
East coast, DMV area is looking normal only because they want to make it appear "normal" right before the "cold winter" :). I digress.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't spend a lot of time looking at the trail vehicles, but it did seem that they had some different trims. Also in the right up the people asked for a 2 door and was given one. So it seems there will be some variations, although I am not sure a Raptor Version will be available.

Many people who buy one will never have gone off road before, and I am sure they will teach some tricks for the novice. I never went to the Raptor school, but this did look impressive.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And how BMW did with M-Series vehicles.

With that fducking "M package" mess.
Don’t worry, the German auto makers did what they always do, they copied each other. Mercedes slaps AMG badging on non AMG models, and Audi does the same with their S-Line.

tone2020

Reaction score
have seen a couple new broncos driving around... they look like a pos jeep liberty... i dont know why anyone would own anything built in the first year or two of production of something like this anyways bc of the stop and go production. would make me anxious.

huge disappointment in what the concept vs final product was in my humble opinion.

and a raptor "edition" DOES cheapen the raptor name. its a cheaper vehicle thst wont have the same capabilities. whats wrong with "bronco baja race" or something?

Last edited: