Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford screwed the pooch with this one. Pure and utter laziness. It is driving me to almost unload my Raptor because I don't think I want to live in a world where I have to clarify what kind of Raptor I have. Yeah I know down under they have the Ranger Raptor which is an abomination as well, but this is a bridge too far.

Guess they are gonna need to add Broncos in Utah for Raptor assault now I suppose.

Just a stupid, stupid thing for Ford marketing to do.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real question: Is the Bronco Raptor a horse with a dinosaur head or a dinosaur with a horse head? Mane? Scales? What kind of tail are we talking? Hooves or claws. These are the real questions we demand from Ford.

Honestly naming conventions with all car brands are such a mess thanks to IP laws and trademarks. They basically have nowhere to go that isn't trampling on someone
Real question: Is the Bronco Raptor a horse with a dinosaur head or a dinosaur with a horse head? Mane? Scales? What kind of tail are we talking? Hooves or claws. These are the real questions we demand from Ford.

Honestly naming conventions with all car brands are such a mess thanks to IP laws and trademarks. They basically have nowhere to go that isn't trampling on someone else's idea.

BUT, was it “assigned” a Bronco or does it “assume” it’s a Raptor?
How do we know if it’s a she/her/hers or a he/him/his if we haven’t looked under the hood, yet?

Last edited:

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol..

Ya'll done or finished? When you see the Bronco Raptor, you'll be like, "well, damn that turned out quite well." Mark my words

I think so as well. I mean, there are not a lot of tough decisions to make for this new trim. The design is already there, you just have to mod them slightly to make sense on a Bronco.

If the end up using the exact same parts where they can, say the hood /side vents, front bumper, etc, it could mean that some aftermarket parts work on Bronco and F150 raps....meaning more market and cheaper prices? Probably not.