Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If only ford was cool enough to give the option of the shelby gt500 engine in any ford product. that would be sweet.

Good on you dodge
We get it. You like Dodge and you hate Ford. Reading your posts with their repetitive, unsuccessfully subtle digs at Raptors and the people that enjoy them is freaking exhausting.

Try adding value to the conversation instead of antagonizing everyone in it. Might be fun for a change.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We do know that the bronco raptor will get the 3.0tt. I am not sure that it will have a good market presence when you can get the 392 Jeep Rubicon. 3.0tt is a good ford engine, and I like it much more than the 3.5.
My gut feel on this is Raptor is an option package now. I also do think that the F150 Tremor was brought about to absorb / run out the 3.5 ecoboost. Same with the Expedition ST... brought about to use up the 3.5 ecoboost. Again, just my thoughts... no data behind it.
There is zero evidence that the 3.0 Nano is replacing the 3.5. That theory makes no sense, the 3.5 makes significantly more torque, which is what you want in a truck. What does the F-150 Tremor have to do with it? The 3.5 is available across the lineup. There is no such thing as an Expedition ST either, not sure where you're coming up with that.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
We get it. You like Dodge and you hate Ford. Reading your posts with their repetitive, unsuccessfully subtle digs at Raptors and the people that enjoy them is freaking exhausting.

Try adding value to the conversation instead of antagonizing everyone in it. Might be fun for a change.
you know ****. shut up ******

hahaha

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is zero evidence that the 3.0 Nano is replacing the 3.5. That theory makes no sense, the 3.5 makes significantly more torque, which is what you want in a truck. What does the F-150 Tremor have to do with it? The 3.5 is available across the lineup. There is no such thing as an Expedition ST either, not sure where you're coming up with that.
I think you may have missed the topic here. I was referring to the 3.0tt in the Bronco Raptor. Ford confirmed that already- I was just saying that.
The expedition is the stealth package, not the ST… I was wrong with that.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you may have missed the topic here. I was referring to the 3.0tt in the Bronco Raptor. Ford confirmed that already- I was just saying that.

I think you may have forgotten what you posted.

I also do think that the F150 Tremor was brought about to absorb / run out the 3.5 ecoboost.

What makes you think that?

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where has Ford confirmed that?