Ford Bronco Raptor vs. RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have seen a couple new broncos driving around... they look like a pos jeep liberty... i dont know why anyone would own anything built in the first year or two of production of something like this anyways....

huge disappointment in what the concept vs final product was in my humble opinion.

and a raptor "edition" DOES cheapen the raptor name. its a cheaper vehicle thst wont have the same capabilities. whats wrong with "bronco baja race" or something?
You probably saw a Bronco Sport. They are much smaller. The regular Bronco is the same size as the Wrangler. I wish they did not call the "Sport" a Bronco, it is not a capable off road vehicle. But they introduced that first and have produced many more of them, so they are out on the road.

tone2020

Reaction score
You probably saw a Bronco Sport. They are much smaller. The regular Bronco is the same size as the Wrangler. I wish they did not call the "Sport" a Bronco, it is not a capable off road vehicle. But they introduced that first and have produced many more of them, so they are out on the road.
ah, see, great example of this branding thing creating confusion as to what anyone owns

thanks for the polite correction!