Ford Beadlock Rim Beauty ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for beauty rings, I have a set of 4 SE and 1 non-SE that I might be willing to part with.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking for beauty rings, I have a set of 4 SE and 1 non-SE that I might be willing to part with.

I want your SE rings, Ben looking for a long time. I Posted in "want to buy forum", I have a set of non SE rings on my 14 that are in perfect shape. So a trade with cash or just cash, please let me know.

Thank you!

Jetskimobile1

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but confirms what I ran into today. Tire dealer mounted new tires without removing the trim rings like I told him he needed to do. machine ran around all of them taking off the finish. He thought thyey were fake bead locks and the ring was part of the wheel.
Anyway we contacted Ford and the trim rings were 881.00 each. we asked if that was a set and they said No- Each. Then they looked up the wheel and said the wheel with trim ring installed was only 850.00. Cheaper to buy new wheels than the trim rings alone.
I was nice and settle for them sending all 5 they 4 they scratched and the spare off the be powder coated rather than having them buy a 4K set of rings.
The owner was very pleased I agreed and unhappy with the manager as he was the person I told to take the rings off.
Guess they learned the hard way that sometimes the customer does know what he is talking about.