Ford Bakflip Cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

talontsi

Reaction score
Just a quick question, the bakflip that is sold by the dealer, it is supposped to be water tight? Because mine leaks no matter how I shift it to sit right.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He cant. I asked him a few months ago to give me a price on 2 F1's(me and my cousin) and he couldnt do better then $829 each. I see them on ebay going for $790 OBO shipped. I'm gonna try to get it for $750 shipped.

How did your bid for $750.00 go? I am also looking for a good price on the BEDRUG, what is best price anyone has found for that.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older thread, but I bought the BakFlip VP from AutoAnything.com for $596 shipped. If you have a drop-in bedliner the back has to be cut a little for the rails to fit properly. I haven't found any water in the bed yet and the drain tubes look like they've been dry.

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up doing a different trade with the dealer. I bought my Bakflip F1 on Amazon, shipped to my door in 2 days for $730. (I am an Amazon Prime member fwiw)
Dennis

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go through bak factory outlet. Morrie gave me some great prices. Ordered on a Tuesday and got it on Friday. Roll x is coming straight from manufacturer so it will take a little longer.

Got all this stuff and no truck yet. Hopefully by the end of next week!

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go through bak factory outlet. Morrie gave me some great prices. Ordered on a Tuesday and got it on Friday. Roll x is coming straight from manufacturer so it will take a little longer.

Got all this stuff and no truck yet. Hopefully by the end of next week!

+1

My truck left MI last week.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morrie priced matched Autoanything.com for a BakFlip Fibermax. Total shipped to my door was $720. He also got me the BedRug for $350 shipped. $350 was the best price I could find anywhere on the BedRugs.