Ford announces infotainment screens to show ads from local billboards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot about the Google partnership. No doubt that all that history will be used to select which ads to show. It will rather disconcerting to browse a site on your phone, then see an ad for that same site on the infotainment screen 5 minutes later.

OP
OP
GordoJay

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot about the Google partnership. No doubt that all that history will be used to select which ads to show. It will rather disconcerting to browse a site on your phone, then see an ad for that same site on the infotainment screen 5 minutes later.
It will be even more disconcerting when your wife sees it. :)

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're in bed with google, so they'll have your entire search history, website visitation, your emails, your shopping habits, your history of GPS phone locations, truck locations, everything. I shudder to think about what's going to pop up on @Oldfart's screen. :)
Mine would be flashing every time I passed a sheep or a goat! That would get annoying if I already have one with me.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I read about this, it allows you to save the billboard so you can read it later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts