Ford 0% Financing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is getting real confusing folks. I'm going to get Sleepy Joe Hiden to look into things. That is if I can find him.....and then wake him up?

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly; you can choose 0% or the rebates, but dealers have internal rebates that they can apply to lower the price as well.

Edge ST and Explorer ST are the only Ford Performance vehicles that qualify for special financing and rebates; the others are not applicable.

Yep.
Sam

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. We got a bill from Ford Credit yesterday for that vehicle as a matter of fact.

I bought it. I know who financed it. It was Ford Credit and it is a 0% loan. Take the $38,000 financed and divide it by 60- that's our payment.

It's a 2019 Ford Edge ST, which is a Ford Performance vehicle and we bought it new.

Edit: Like I said, I have a feeling we didn't "officially" get both the rebates and 0%, I think we got the 0% through Ford and the dealer essentially lowered the price enough for us to get the same price as we would have gotten with the rebate option instead. But we definitely get it financed through Ford credit at 0% for 60 months.
:bawl::bawl::bawl: you bought an Edge. Call that a performance vehicle if you want, but it's certainly NOT a Raptor.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:bawl::bawl::bawl: you bought an Edge. Call that a performance vehicle if you want, but it's certainly NOT a Raptor.

Yes. I bought an Edge for my wife.

Ford is the one who calls it part of the "Ford Performance" family. I never called it a performance vehicle.

Did I say a Ford Edge ST is a Raptor? WTF is wrong with you?

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. I bought an Edge for my wife.

Ford is the one who calls it part of the "Ford Performance" family. I never called it a performance vehicle.

Did I say a Ford Edge ST is a Raptor? WTF is wrong with you?
Apparently we all have reading comprehension issues. I never said shit about anything but a Raptor...but I digress. You're just THAT guy on the forums. Have a beer and chill tf out.

Fastback89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. We got a bill from Ford Credit yesterday for that vehicle as a matter of fact.

I bought it. I know who financed it. It was Ford Credit and it is a 0% loan. Take the $38,000 financed and divide it by 60- that's our payment.

It's a 2019 Ford Edge ST, which is a Ford Performance vehicle and we bought it new.

Edit: Like I said, I have a feeling we didn't "officially" get both the rebates and 0%, I think we got the 0% through Ford and the dealer essentially lowered the price enough for us to get the same price as we would have gotten with the rebate option instead. But we definitely get it financed through Ford credit at 0% for 60 months.
I just recently bought a 20 Edge ST with 8 miles on the clock for 0% financing through Ford Credit