Forced Induction with Frame Cut Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Evil Peaches

Evil Peaches

Reaction score
I’m so conflicted on the system. I’m honestly 50/50 on whipple and procharger. I just passed 100k on the clock and part of me feels like going the procharger route is safer, but the thought of that whipple torque and whine make me giddy. Rode in my buddies whipple charged mustang and that ride is burned into my head…

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Problem with the Procharger is Tuning, not many good tunes out there for it.
Honestly, the Whipple or Roush from JDM and their Tune will be the safest.
You're looking at around 500 to 520 rwhp with JDM's email Tune.
It's not the most aggressive Tune but drivability is supposed to be outstanding.
And there are a few guys that didn't upgrade the oil pump gears running that Tune but I would still recommend it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Evil Peaches

Evil Peaches

Reaction score
Whatever route I go I was going to take it to Livernois for tuning. I would also replace the oil pump gears with their billet set and add their thermostat as well.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thing i don't like about procharger is the air filter is out there in the engine heat no box or cool air to filter element . Seams like they make nice kit but always falls short in Filter position or location .