For those running Ford beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
$950 shipped is a lot for rings so wanted to see if could get some feedback. How are they holding up and does the ring cover the spokes for protection. Looks like it from the one pic could find. Finding them in stock for the 19-20 has been a challenge but cjparts has them so deciding if worth it. Appreciate any real life feedback.

Attachments

• A5379921-C04D-4D52-AD37-6B73E247F455.jpeg
    A5379921-C04D-4D52-AD37-6B73E247F455.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 67

CloudK1LL

Reaction score
$950 shipped is a lot for rings so wanted to see if could get some feedback. How are they holding up and does the ring cover the spokes for protection. Looks like it from the one pic could find. Finding them in stock for the 19-20 has been a challenge but cjparts has them so deciding if worth it. Appreciate any real life feedback.
Do the tires have to be unmounted in order to install these rings? Or are they bolt on with tires and wheels mounted?

I just got a 2019 Gen 2 and have these wheels. I love the look of the rings.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Do the tires have to be unmounted in order to install these rings? Or are they bolt on with tires and wheels mounted?

I just got a 2019 Gen 2 and have these wheels. I love the look of the rings.

If you want to run true beadlocks, then yes the tire has to be dismounted. If you just want the look you can unbolt the factory rings and bolt on the beadlock rings.

Most states are illegal to run true beedlock on the street because you need to keep checking the torque of the bolts on the rings.

Jester777z

Reaction score
May be a stupid question, but what about the inside/opposite sidewall? Not for looks, but if to air down and keep the tire on the rim… don’t both sides have to be addressed? It is it mostly a turning issue, and the outside is the important area?