For those of you with recent Gen2 purchases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldnt come down for mine, but it dropped a few k since it was listed. I also figured they would drop more with the interest rates goin up along with fuel, but market crazy still.
They did give me wiggle room on my trade in. That seems to be the only negotiating you can get these days.

Granelli

Reaction score
Seems like all the luxury goods went up or held steady in the post pandemic world. And people were trying to predict more than react. I've been watching a 2015 f250 regular cab work truck sit on a lot for the past 100 days. I've seen it over 32k and dip as low as 25k and now its back to 28 . Funny times

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got mine they would not budge on their price, but they did work with me on my trade in.
But that was back in April.

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A recession isn’t going to affect raptors as much as you think. People buying this truck are not as concerned with gas prices. It’s not a Camry.

I bought mine a few months ago, got about 2.5k off but had to drive 5 hours out of state to get it. While I got a deal; IMO they priced it too high so I think I got it about the right price.

More deals on the east coast and salt states from what I saw. West coast is Harder to find deals.

Would also stick to a dealer you can trust. Or at least feels legit. Get a warranty too.

jcr300blk

Reaction score
I was able to talk them down 5K on a 2018 with 90k miles on it. Not sure if that's considered high mileage for a Raptor? Seems like it was all highway, and no off road.

blemm13

Reaction score
Got my 2018 802a with 55k miles down from $66k to $60k. It was sitting for a few weeks before they were willing to work with me. Included lifetime powertrain warranty. Love the truck, good luck finding yours!