For those of you who’ve tuned and Dyno’d their Rap. Where is peak torque coming in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the 2021 + Gen 3 HO is putting max torque out at 3k rpm where as the Gen 2 hits it at 5k.

For those who have tuned or tune the 3.5 is this due to the ecu or are there hard upgrades that make this happen?

Anyone with gen2 have dyno graphs post high hp/tq tunes such as goose or others?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the 2021 + Gen 3 HO is putting max torque out at 3k rpm where as the Gen 2 hits it at 5k.

For those who have tuned or tune the 3.5 is this due to the ecu or are there hard upgrades that make this happen?

Anyone with gen2 have dyno graphs post high hp/tq tunes such as goose or others?
I hit peak torque as I aggressively drive off after my dealer says that a tune voids warranty :cool: Oh sorry, I don't have a tune. But seriously, I'll probably get one once I'm off warranty.