For the Ladies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
hehe do like a gamer friend of mine did, her online handle was DaByTcH! make a title something like that.

I play on PWI (it's an addiction - don't start!), and one of my main characters, and archer, is named WiskrBisquit. Now, of course it has multiple meanings. That's the point, to keep you guessing. The problem with MMORPGs as a whole, most of the female characters are played by guys. So, being a girl playing a tough female character? Hardly anyone believes I'm female. Hard to score that way.

Oops... did I say that?

Banned
Reaction score
It's kinda creepy how many dudes choose female characters in games like that.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I play on PWI (it's an addiction - don't start!), and one of my main characters, and archer, is named WiskrBisquit. Now, of course it has multiple meanings. That's the point, to keep you guessing. The problem with MMORPGs as a whole, most of the female characters are played by guys. So, being a girl playing a tough female character? Hardly anyone believes I'm female. Hard to score that way.

Oops... did I say that?

heh never heard of PWI.. just looked it up and looks interesting. but im into SW:TOR right now after many years of WoW. and as we used to put it, girl means Guy In Real Life. lol i did (supposedly) meet a few girls on there (not like that, just quested with or ran dungeons) that played male characters, cuz 1 they didnt want to get hit on all the time, and 2, if they wernt getting hit on, they called em guys and called em ****.

lol i did play 1 female character, and that was just for the laughs. Undead Female Death Knight that i named SmellyVag. shes undead and rotting... course its gonna stink! :peace: but i got reported and had to change the name.... *******.....

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
It is a lot like WoW, but we don't have Chuck Norris to endorse us...

On the server I play on there are tons of women - not compared to guys, mind you, but lots. All of my characters are female, except my Barbarian (giant tiger warrior), because they don't come in a female version. For me, the women are easy to spot because they have better fashion sense (BWA-haha!), and do not pick names like 'SmellyVag', that seems to be a guy-thing. But there are a lot of 'Bytches', etc. and those are usually fems. That is funny, though.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well, I may be female, but I happen to be allergic to pink. ijs...
I don't mind something that states I'm a woman (not a girl/grrl/chick/babe/womyn), you can even call my 'Bitch', just capitalize the 'B' if you're brave enough.

You see, I'm not a typical female. I'm not into girls, either, so it isn't a rainbow moment-thing for me. I have just always hated pink.
And, I am so not concerned if I break a nail. Really.

It must be part of the fact that I make a living as a Operating Engineer/CNC Machinist/Welder. Ya think?

whatever Bitch :)

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a lot like WoW, but we don't have Chuck Norris to endorse us...

On the server I play on there are tons of women - not compared to guys, mind you, but lots. All of my characters are female, except my Barbarian (giant tiger warrior), because they don't come in a female version. For me, the women are easy to spot because they have better fashion sense (BWA-haha!), and do not pick names like 'SmellyVag', that seems to be a guy-thing. But there are a lot of 'Bytches', etc. and those are usually fems. That is funny, though.

i had to change on the spot, so i changed it to Smellygirl...... shoulda done Smellyhole, but that probably would have gotten reported too lol.

HA Chuck Norris.... that commercial is so lame, cuz had it been done like 4 years ago, it would have been awesome. horde side and this happened on like every server, there became a term called "Barrens Chat" like the 2nd area you move into after starting zone and that is an area called The Barrens. and for some reason it was always full of Chuck Norris jokes.......always...all the time.... lol. it was kinda annoying, but funny to see the other people just start to RAAAAGE over it lol, then id have to join in haha.

and ahem.... back in the day when i played Asheron's Call, you could find plants to use to make dyes and dye your armor.... my armor ALWAYS matched hahaha.......... ive said too much i think..... :whymewhyme:

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wow, Bird... just realized you're pretty close. Nice. :)

And it isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as that 'b' is capitalized. I am the Queen Biotch...

It is said with love, and the other half is fondly referred to as '*******' so, I give as good as I get.:waytogo: