For the Ladies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Since nothing is worse than being called "dude", "man" or "bro" when you're a woman browsing a forum made up of mostly men...I came up with a solution.

If you don't have a twig and berries between your legs, PM me for a special username markup : a pink username :).

You will also receive the usergroup promotion permissions of a "Full Throttle Member", which means a larger avatar allowance and more PM box space for a thank you for putting up with the, uhem, "gentlemen" around here.

For an example of what your name will look like...look at Ms. MI Raptor. I already upgraded her. If you're a lady and don't wish to have the special usergroup, you are not obligated to request it. It's totally optional.

JuggNuttz, I'll be expecting a PM from you soon. :jester:

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
BIRDMAN said:
Since nothing is worse than being called "dude", "man" or "bro" when you're a woman browsing a forum made up of mostly men...I came up with a solution.

If you don't have a twig and berries between your legs, PM me for a special username markup : a pink username :).

You will also receive the usergroup promotion permissions of a "Full Throttle Member", which means a larger avatar allowance and more PM box space for a thank you for putting up with the, uhem, "gentlemen" around here.

For an example of what your name will look like...look at Ms. MI Raptor. I already upgraded her. If you're a lady and don't wish to have the special usergroup, you are not obligated to request it. It's totally optional.

JuggNuttz, I'll be expecting a PM from you soon. :jester:

Awww, such a sweetie :)

Sent from my iPhone

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This may be because of my thread. I'd like to apologize again for being a little inconsiderate... Sorry ladies!

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Humvee21 said:
This may be because of my thread. I'd like to apologize again for being a little inconsiderate... Sorry ladies!

No apologies needed. If we were easily offended we wouldn't be here :) This is a great group to be part of!

Sent from my iPhone