All Sold... For Sale! Gen 2 Performance Parts (New, Never Installed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FORZDA 1

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always sour grapes on this forum. Posting private conversations really is a lame move, so I won't post my other PRIVATE conversation with the other guy where I told him I needed to wait because I was waiting on you. He sent me the first PM before yours, but since you had responded on the forum first, I waited for you. I waited an hour after I replied to your PM and when you didn't respond, I sent him my paypal and he paid immediately. It's boxed up and ready to go out today.

No worries from me though, glad you have your priorities straight because family is indeed more important than the essentially worthless bling for your truck.

07_S3VA

Reaction score
I had a great time meeting and purchasing parts from FORZDA 1. He even took time to give me a better understanding of the MPT tune. 2 thumbs up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FORZDA 1

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are you selling your raptor ?

Heck no, I love the beast. I’ll probably keep it until I’m too old to drive or die in a motorcycle crash. So, I just don’t need the parts I bought right after I bought the truck in anticipation of making mo’ power. After driving the truck and having the time to REALLY get into it, pull all the skid plates and do my thorough engineering evaluation, I quickly saw that Ford had done an outstanding job in engineering the entire truck, including the TT engine, Trans, transfer case, etc. No need for the parts and I already have more than enough new project parts taking up space, so the Raptor parts must go.

It’s my new daily/family vehicle. My wife loves it too and has never driven it. I scare the crap out of her on the backroads around here.

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi - what’s the part number on the catch can? Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk