For Sale 2019 Ford Raptor Gen Recaros SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
What happened to 50 posts before you could try and sell something on this Forum??
He’s a supporting member. One of the perks is bypassing the 50 posts. Also, in another thread he talked about how he buys a few for his business. Turning them over.

OP
OP
Raptor562

Raptor562

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s a supporting member. One of the perks is bypassing the 50 posts. Also, in another thread he talked about how he buys a few for his business. Turning them over.
What are you talking about ? I don’t buy and sell them. I owned for 2 years all of them. I purchased these for tax purposes for my businesses. Not in the automotive industry.

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
What are you talking about ? I don’t buy and sell them. I owned for 2 years all of them. I purchased these for tax purposes for my businesses. Not in the automotive industry.

He is talking about the post minimum on FRF to be able to post and item for sale in the garage sale section.

OP
OP
Raptor562

Raptor562

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is talking about the post minimum on FRF to be able to post and item for sale in the garage sale section.
He’s saying I buy and sell trucks for a profit. These are all my trucks I’ve owned for 2 years. I understand the posting part there is a minimum amount of posts you need to post unless you contribute.