For Sale - 2018 Black Crew Cab - 4K Miles - Like New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to make room in the stable for my 2019 Raptor, which is arriving Christmas Eve. I purchased my 2018 in May, and have loved it.

Details of the listing can be found on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/264088279530. The auction ends tomorrow afternoon.

The reserve is $60,000, and if it is bought for that price, it will be the deal of the year. Except to take the listing pictures, the truck has never been off-road. It also hasn't seen snow, sand, salt, and has only been rained on twice. It's always been garaged, and the hardest work it has done, is pull my utility trailer with my rider mower in it.

The sticker price on the truck is $67,175. I'm going to keep the hard tonneau cover for the incoming truck, but you'll also get about $1,500 in lighting, so net net, the sticker would be $67,675.

The truck is located in North Hampton, NH, one hour north of Boston. You can email me at [email protected], or call/text me at 603-767-8983.

I'd like to keep the truck in the Raptor family here, so if you're considering a 2018, you won't find one more attractively priced, or in better condition.

Happy to answer any questions that you have.

OP
OP
NH-Raptor

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the appliqué.

Just like the decals, you can likely order it from a dealer.

Did you know that for the side decals, you can pay $1K+ to have them installed at the factory, or pay a Ford dealer $450 for them, and pay someone $100 to put them in for you.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I'd be all over this, but my lease doesn't end til march :(

I haven't ever leased a car, but someone who does told me you can turn it in early as long as you're within your mileage, or something along those lines. I don't know, might be worth a call though.

OP
OP
NH-Raptor

NH-Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It did.

The auction ended this afternoon.

They paid $60K, and got a bargain.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't ever leased a car, but someone who does told me you can turn it in early as long as you're within your mileage, or something along those lines. I don't know, might be worth a call though.

maybe, but i';d have like 8 hours to pull financing and everything together...im monitoring the site in case someone wants to let theirs go in feb/march