for everyone who recently ordered items from me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a favor to ask. there was confusion with a member who was supposed to drop off his truck at my shop. apparently there is a mountain view co. and a mountain view ca. well, this member is an active military member and has requested that i fly out to texas to complete his install before he runs out of time. the favor i am asking, is that if you will all be so kind as to be able to wait just a little longer for the systems i am sending out to you. i really want to make this work for him. like i said, (all you military guys will understand) he is on a very short time frame and wants to get as much done as possible during his time off. i have contacted a couple of you regarding this and i appreciate your patience, but if i forgot anyone, this is just a public announcement to let you know that from 6/16 - 6/20 i will be away from the shop and focusing on this particular project. once i return, i will commence post ******* and box/system building for you all. once again, thanks for all your patience

noah

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

i must add, i am quite flattered at what this member did for me, and also for requesting me to personally install his system, even though there are 5,000 audio shops between here and texas

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why do you think im still here at the shop? with this sudden trip, i have to get as much done as i can. besides, you didnt bring me dinner las night........

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Just don't take his Raptor out in the dunes. Just do the Street Queen thing, it's safer. :patriot:
luckily (for him) there wont be any playtime while i am there.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope I didn't want to bring you dinner because all you wanted was to get me to come up to make me work. Lol