For anyone looking for a 2018 under MSRP and is patient

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman76

Reaction score
I was talking with my sales guy at my dealer where I have an order in waiting to be picked up and he said he would write an order for one for $500 under MSRP if I sent anyone his way. They've used their allocations but are entering orders anticipating they will be picked up eventually. If you are a serious buyer and looking for one and willing to wait it out, I can get you this price and you can spec it how you like and they'll get it ordered.

PM me if you are interested and I can get you in touch with my sales guy. I'm located in Michigan for those who want to pick it up there.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was talking with my sales guy at my dealer where I have an order in waiting to be picked up and he said he would write an order for one for $500 under MSRP if I sent anyone his way. They've used their allocations but are entering orders anticipating they will be picked up eventually. If you are a serious buyer and looking for one and willing to wait it out, I can get you this price and you can spec it how you like and they'll get it ordered.

PM me if you are interested and I can get you in touch with my sales guy. I'm located in Michigan for those who want to pick it up there.

Might not be such a great deal if Ford bumps the sticker price $1,000-$1,500 mid-year like they did with the 2017s.

OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
Might not be such a great deal if Ford bumps the sticker price $1,000-$1,500 mid-year like they did with the 2017s.

I have my price agreement written and signed with a deposit and I can back out if I want. All you can do is call and talk to my guy on how he would work a deal if there’s a price change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep looking deals are out there .i bought my son a 18 leadfoot for $66300 out the door ..

22c906b837fab11410fc4f0e8ee9385f.jpg

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is Wanting one of these let me know I think they have two more incoming not sure on colors

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the ones who asked here is my buyers order on 18 leadfoot Raptor

If anyone is wanting a deal on . Pm me and I will get you hooked up .they have a few on the ground all with different discounts ..
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171024/eb4a2212a1d6ec160f26a88db6443fe7.j

Last edited:

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has two new 17 super crew models
one lightning blue and one ruby red
Both have 802a package both have forged bead locks options .

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealer is discounting their Raptors? I am in the market as we speak.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What dealer is discounting their Raptors? I am in the market as we speak.

If you are not in California I can have my guy phone you ., Cali emissions isn’t available to order from our region

OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
Was told by my dealer today where I have an order in that four more midwest dealers need to use their allocations and then they'll get another round and my order will be going in for $1500 under MSRP. So midwest dealers, use those allocations!