For All Those With Raptors on Order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
...what's your current ride? I know we're all ready to get our new trucks, but I think it'd be kind of cool to see what we are all coming from before we get our current trucks. I'm interested to see if guys had cars, trucks, SUVs, if they were stock or heavily modified.

I'll start off with my 2008 Nissan Titan PRO-4X.

photo-25-1.jpg

So what all do you have?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First truck I owned is the Raptor. My brother and I shared every other truck and farming it just worked. But I could not be happier with the raptor.

pbods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a stock 2007 Tundra 4x4. Loved the dependablity, and on road ride, but off-road can't hold a candle to Raptor. Raptor due 4/22/13.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2746-img-0162.jpg

91 F250 diesel good truck still runs good. I just needed a 4 door truck.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had a 2011 fx4 with PTM grill, blue boss 302 coil cover, dual Borla exhaust (same set up as the Raptor), side mirror reflector turn signal mod, plasmaglow tail gate light bar, painted tail light trim mod and the usual other little stuff. i tried to be sensible and went with the fx4 instead of the Raptor but we all know how that turned out lol.

4202-dsc01524.jpg

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
see if I can remember all first car bro and I owned together 62 ford fairlane 500 221 V8 then I had the old 68 GMC my gramps owned still have it. Then for some reason I bought a Chrysler car it had cool seats comfy. then I bought a Pontiac grand-am I called it the grandammer. then the 79 f150 camper special lariat still have it but the head gasket is out. My brother had the 91 in high school then I drove that to some and after the head gasket went out of the 79.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I traded in my 2005 Dodge Magnum RT for the Raptor. It did great in the snow but it was not all wheel drive and I always used the back like it was a truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i had a 2011 fx4 with PTM grill, blue boss 302 coil cover, dual Borla exhaust (same set up as the Raptor), side mirror reflector turn signal mod, plasmaglow tail gate light bar, painted tail light trim mod and the usual other little stuff. i tried to be sensible and went with the fx4 instead of the Raptor but we all know how that turned out lol.

4202-dsc01524.jpg

I had the same dilemma and decided to do it right the first time and order a Raptor. It was either a Raptor or a Platinum/Limited and after looking at resale on eBay and knowing how I like to modify my vehicles, the Raptor was the clear winner. Plus, they get better mpg's than my current truck :everything: