For a limited time, we are offering a $150 trade credit on Factory Fog Take Offs for our Triple Fog Kits....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you that have the OEM Fogs from the 801A Gen 3 Raptors. You can shoot us an email to: info @ SPVparts.com and put this in the subject line -
"OEM Fog Trade In Offer"
Let us know that you are interested in the trade in program and what light kits you are interested in. We will set everything up for you and provide you with a shipping label for your take off pair of lights.

As always, you still can use our "Raptorforum100" discount code for Forum members on all your fog and lighting kits.

John
SPV Parts
317-93-GO SPV

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey John- Any chance there's some avenue for us early adopters from you guys?

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey John- Any chance there's some avenue for us early adopters from you guys?
Are you asking if you've already purchased a triple kit if you can send your old fogs in for a rebate/refund?
Let me see what I can do. It's kind of a program to initiate promoting more triple fog kits, but I hear you if that's what you are asking. Let me look at a couple things. I may be able to figure out something. Shoot me a PM with your name and details and I will look at a few ways to make something work. We do like to take care of people...

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, to simplify things... I have added a check box when ordering. You can check the box if you are interested in ordering a triple fog kit and sending your OEM lights in. If checked, we will provide a return label with your order.

Remember, this is for a limited time and subject to change at any time.

Here is a link to the details-

Trade Offer Details- Click Here

screen shot.jpg