Follow through and customer service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have called you guys twice over the last 2 weeks to get information on ordering some parts for OE fox shocks and been told I will be called back, only to never have the call returned.

Whats going on these days you used to be pretty reliable?

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they are having some
Personnel issues in the sales department right now. I have had some issues also. Still
Waiting on some stuff from a couple weeks ago. Try Polly performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I actually had fairly good luck getting ahold of them via their facebook page. I sent them a message and got a quick reply saying they'd look into my question, but I did have to ping them a day later again. When I did though they had my answer.

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of follow through the past couple weeks. We have been a little thin on our front counter sales with a couple big off road events and some sales counter coverage. That being said there really is no excuse for not getting a phone or email back right away from us.

Please give us a call or email us @ [email protected] and we will help out right away.