Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Santino

Reaction score
Hello everybody,it’s good to know there’s a lot of Raptor owners out there. I’m happy to a part of it. I have a 2019 Ruby Red it’s an amazing truck hands down. I want to add Fog Lights to the existing opening in the front bumper. Not sure which ones would look good. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what would look and work best.Thank You

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd look over in the lighting forum and you'll see lots of options. Baja designs and rigid are probably the more popular options, but there are others. I imagine one of the many lighting vendors will be by shortly to tell you what they have to offer.

Frank R

Reaction score
I added 3 rigid radiance amber back fogs on each side, wish I had a pic to show you, wired it up so I can run amber backs with running lights only(switch 6) and put lights on switch 1(15 amp) they(specialtyperformanceparts.com) have even brighter ones available, but these do just fine and no high beam flashing return drivers either

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Baja Designs unlimited kit and am thrilled with it. Throws a lot of light for what it is, fits well, and seems to be very stable.

eddro

Reaction score
Hello everybody,it’s good to know there’s a lot of Raptor owners out there. I’m happy to a part of it. I have a 2019 Ruby Red it’s an amazing truck hands down. I want to add Fog Lights to the existing opening in the front bumper. Not sure which ones would look good. Can anyone give me a suggestion on what would look and work best.Thank You
I just installed Rigid radiance fog lights from specialty Performance parts. They were not cheap but look amazing . Took about 4 hours to install them myself on my 2019 . The company even post online videos that walk you through the entire installation process.

Last edited:

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did these:
Offroad Alliance Triple Bezel Fog Kit (No 3" Cube Lights)
Baja Designs S1 Wide Cornering (Amber) (Pair) / (3) Weatherpack Connections Wiring Harness
Baja Designs SAE Compliant Lights (Pair) Wide Cornering Lens
Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Lights (Pair) - Squadron Pro (Driving/Combo, Clear)

They look like this:
20200727_182457.jpg 20200727_182508.jpg

I am happy with them - legal for on-road and a couple of higher power if I need it (non legal / SAE compliant).

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey @Santino

We've got an absolute huge array of fog lights! We offer great options from Baja Designs, Rigid, KC, Vision X, Rough Country, Diode Dynamics, and more. We're sure to have a set that will work for you.

We even make a few in house mounts. Our bezel kits give you that OEM fit and finish (pictured below) and we make a highly adjustable mount that suspends up to three pairs of cube lights in the bumper openings. Both are stainless steel, built in the USA and designed to last!

Let us know if we can help!

PH ---->>>> 888-466-8991

Web ---->>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

xoPaV2f.jpg

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

As above, check out the copious information available in the Lighting forum.

Lots of great vendor support. I like the Specialty Performance Products guys cuz not only do the have great support like a lot of vendors, and great products, they have some products unique to them and they have some of the best video instruction for newbies like me to doing mods. I did the round Rigid 360’s cuz I felt they filled the space better than some AND they have the amber backlighting so looks more integrated. Tons of choices and very few bad choices if you stick to the forum recommendations. Good luck.C8F228E8-1319-4CA2-9D35-21A7328B24F9.jpeg549AA731-AB64-46B6-8917-68CF3D76C688.jpeg6D6347F1-7623-4FA6-A6EF-0169C8512440.jpeg42C3BCD3-B3E3-46EA-9658-4E6C1E0C63B4.jpeg

TrewRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the rigid kit with the drive, spot, and fog lights. I'm happy with it, took some time to adjust though. That being said I might lean towards a set that has them pre-arranged in the holders like above.