FOG lights inquiry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omanraptor

Reaction score
Hello there,

i want to ask about the fog lights... if i want them both 2 be white...

and whats the best combination to have?
as im also intrested in having the 20" Lower Grill Kit white..

and can it be shipped overseas???
how much will it cost to be shipped to Sultanate of Oman (Middle-East)

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey bud.

If I had to do it all over again, I would get the Rigid Fog Light kit with Dullay D2s in the Driving beam. Yes it costs more than the Duallys, but I think the beam would be more useful for regular driving. If you don't do the D2s, I would do the Dually in the spot beam. IMHO, the fog pattern is not very useful for driving.

Add to that you want the 20", I would get lights you can use day to day (or night to night). I would personally get 1 white and 1 amber, both in spot or driving, depending on Dually line.

Contact James at Alternative Offroad. He's a wealth of knowledge and can help with overseas shipping. Look at the links on the right side of this page------->

Todd

OP
OP
O

omanraptor

Reaction score
thank you...
contacted them 2 2days ago, sent them an email and waiting for their reply...

i guess im going to choose the white fog lights either both driving beam, or 1 driving and 1 wide...
and ill take the 20" LED under grill...

what do you guys think???
i wanna also know are the 2 pairs connected or each will use a separate switch?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
thank you...
contacted them 2 2days ago, sent them an email and waiting for their reply...

i guess im going to choose the white fog lights either both driving beam, or 1 driving and 1 wide...
and ill take the 20" LED under grill...

what do you guys think???
i wanna also know are the 2 pairs connected or each will use a separate switch?

you can wire the lights any way you like as long as the rated amperage of the switch relays and fuses is enough to handle the current.

here's a thread showing the rated amperage each switch is meant to handle from the factory
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f12/upfitter-aux-switch-wiring-explained-5418/

you can figure out the current draw of your lights by adding up the watts and dividing by 12 or 14.4 (volts) depending on what the manufacturer tested them at