Fog Lights - 2019 Raptor - Bezel or No Bezel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbay

Reaction score
Good evening,

Looking for some advice. I live in St. Paul MN I live though rain, snow and all the rest of the crap. Two questions as I am about to add fog lights.

1. Bezel or no bezel - not sure if the snow and salt will effect lights / wiring if I choose no bezel
2. Can anyone recommend a great place in the St. Paul area that will sell and install fog lights on my Raptor.

Appreciated,

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Snow will have almost no effect. I'm from NY and I run the KR Off-Road brackets (open style bracket that we manufacture here on Long Island). ZERO issues with dirt. ZERO issues with snow. I like the complete control you get with the open bracket design as you can move the lights up/down/left/right and really focus that light where you need it

You can honestly do it yourself it's pretty easy.

Check out our Triple Fog Kits. Each kit includes 3 pairs of lights, our USA made brackets and our extremely popular wiring harness. Really simple bolt on stuff

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-f-150/2017-f-150-raptor/fog-lights/

Brackets14.jpg

Brackets12.jpg

Radiance4.jpg

Raptor2.jpg

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the clean look of the bezel, my only issue was last spring had a wet heavy snow. The snow filled the bezels but it also covered my headlights. I had to pull over multiple times to clean off the snow. It was a slow drive home. lol

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We prefer the clean OEM look of our bezel kits. Seeing how we're based in Boston and ran around with this kit installed for years without issue, we never really saw snow build up as a problem. Yes, our bezel kit does allow for some light adjustability. If you're adjusting any fog light in the bumper that much to the side or up/down, you're really just illuminating the back of the bumper at that point.

xoPaV2f.jpg