Fog Light Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As FordRaptorLights above showed, the honeycomb grill inserts look very good if looking for a budget option. Can still see the rad fox shocks thru em. Then if u do lights later, you haven’t wasted a lot of money. If you go with lights, there are 2 or 3 light kits per side versions. I personally like the kits with the light slots (again shown as the 3 light kit in FordRaptorLights message above). There is a 2 light version too so you can save a few bucks but it still looks great. Each light is a spendy bugger and I agree u don’t want to get cheap lights. They’re gonna take a beating in this location so get rígids or bajas. Good luck!

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys new to forum just got my 2019 raptor. Really dislike the open area where fog lights should be. Was looking at options but can justify spending some of the prices I am seeing. What are some more budget friendly options out there? Are there any options that just cover up the empty space?
I appreciate any help.

You might do well to watch several of our videos. They tend to really help
People understand what is available and unlike a simple photo, you can see the different options in action.
You can find the following packages at-
Spvparts.com

and forum members can use discount code: raptorforum100

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys new to forum just got my 2019 raptor. Really dislike the open area where fog lights should be. Was looking at options but can justify spending some of the prices I am seeing. What are some more budget friendly options out there? Are there any options that just cover up the empty space?
I appreciate any help.

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would spend the money on a quality set of fogs. They always come in handy. Either Rigid SAE fogs or Baja Designs SAE fogs. If you want cheap off-road lights to fill in the other gaps, that's fine. If you aren't off road, you don't really need those. But the fogs you can use on the street.

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate any help.

Do yourself a favor and ask the question, “What do I want to do with these lights?”

If you just want them for looks, then absolutely go for the Radiance lights. They look hella cool IMO. But their functionality is limited when compared to other solutions. If you want to use them for driving and off roading, then go do some research and figure out exactly what you NEED and then WANT. If money is an issue, buy one set at a time.... Good Luck