Fog Light Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rtcole

Reaction score
I am trying to find a fog light cover for my stock fog lights that came on my 2022 gen 3. It had one on it but the other one was missing??????? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d trade for a beer also if you were close. I took em off and replaced them with the amber covers.

Attachments

• DAC182C5-E20C-4D06-BE1E-5F695B210F7E.png
    DAC182C5-E20C-4D06-BE1E-5F695B210F7E.png
    327 KB · Views: 88

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a somewhat related question. My understanding is that these lights are driving and fog, and that the driving ones are covered from the factory and deemed to be for "off road use only". Question one, is this correct? Question two, are they switched separately or do they both come on at the same time? TIA for any clarification.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a somewhat related question. My understanding is that these lights are driving and fog, and that the driving ones are covered from the factory and deemed to be for "off road use only". Question one, is this correct? Question two, are they switched separately or do they both come on at the same time? TIA for any clarification.
@HighwaySentinel is correct. All 4 lights are the same SAE type. The ‘Fogs’ are controlled via your headlight knob, give it a push and off you go. The set designated for ‘Off Road’ are controlled via upfitter switch 1…flip it and off you go.

I don’t think the fogs will work w/ the headlamps set to Auto. Someone feel free to correct me on this part.

cswht

Reaction score
When the lights are set on auto the fog lights come on when the lights are on low beam and turn off when they go to high beam. The driving lights are controlled by the up fitter switch 1 a work independent from the lights.

AkamiNW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these colored covers? Got a pic? Which of these are going to match the factory amber lighting better? The "Amber" or the "Yellow"?

1684351375000.png

Last edited: