Fog light bumper guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed a triple fog light kit without a bezel for the increased adjustability. For some reason it bugs me that I can see through the bumper pocket to the tire. Has anyone tried these? Seems like it could be a good solution:

https://offroadalliance.com/products/2017-raptor-bumper-light-guard?_pos=3&_sid=891809098&_ss=r

Just ordered mine. Practical too cuz where I live, I’m sloggin thru mud several months a year. Mud caking on the backs of my light housing could really become a problem.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CHMP

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any photos from the front of the fog light pocket with the guard installed?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all that have ordered!

Their service is HORRIBLE!!!!! It actually took them several hours from the time I ordered these to when they were shipped. What the hell is up with that??!! What if I was on fire and I needed these to beat out the flames on myself? I could have died! :batman2:

@FordRaptorLights.com

We're still here, still very much open and still shipping just as fast as we can!

Anyone got any photos from the front of the fog light pocket with the guard installed?

We'll see if we can find a picture or maybe someone can post one?