GEN 2 Fog light bracket recommendations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you tell us what gauge metal each of these brackets are for comparison?

I know the SPP brackets use 11 gauge and are made right in Indiana.

I'm not sure off the top of my head what Diode Dynamics, Rigid or N-FAB use (or where they are even made... I'd reckon overseas though based on the prices they sell them for). I can measure them since we stock them all but i'll also be measuring over their paint which would be inaccurate (i suppose I could also do that with SPP so that all the measurements were taken after painting).

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few brackets available between the universal brackets and our bezels. Depending upon what kind of lights you want to use and what light orientation you're attempting to achieve, we can definitely make a recommendation that best suits your individual needs.

We offer more mounting options than most, more brands of lights than most and as mentioned, our patent pending Raptor specific wiring harness is a great compliment to any fog light kit as it is extremely robust and simplifies the installation process.

lxu

Reaction score
There are quite a few brackets available between the universal brackets and our bezels. Depending upon what kind of lights you want to use and what light orientation you're attempting to achieve, we can definitely make a recommendation that best suits your individual needs.

We offer more mounting options than most, more brands of lights than most and as mentioned, our patent pending Raptor specific wiring harness is a great compliment to any fog light kit as it is extremely robust and simplifies the installation process.
What is the patent #? I find it hard to believe you can patent a wiring harness that alot of people have been making and selling for years.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lxu

Reaction score
I used to have the bezel kit from FRL nice kit. However I needed something with more durability and adjustability. After doing some research I found the bracket that suits my needs is the SPP kit. When I would head over to the ranch, previously with my FRL kit I was blinding my cattle. There is no room for "let me move them down or anything." With the SPP kit I can easily adjust them to where I have optimum lighting and not blinding my cattle. Plus I know they stand by their product. Any issues I know I will be taken care of.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the patent #? I find it hard to believe you can patent a wiring harness that alot of people have been making and selling for years.

Patent pending, as stated above.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have the bezel kit from FRL nice kit. However I needed something with more durability and adjustability. After doing some research I found the bracket that suits my needs is the SPP kit. When I would head over to the ranch, previously with my FRL kit I was blinding my cattle. There is no room for "let me move them down or anything." With the SPP kit I can easily adjust them to where I have optimum lighting and not blinding my cattle. Plus I know they stand by their product. Any issues I know I will be taken care of.

Yeah i kinda liked the concept of the bezel... but heard they were all pretty limited for adjustment. I never did try the SPP bracket based on my research. Throw a pic out there of how your lights sit in the opening with the SPP if you don’t mind. Helps the guys still choosing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm glad your happy but there is ample adjustability in the bezel. I certainly would’ve helped you should you have reached out. A very small movement at the light is a huge movement down the road. I’ll post s video shortly showing just that! All of the simple brackets allow for equal adjustability. Be glad to show you that too. .

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the SPP Triple Fog Light Brackets...

I'd like to see a front shot of MZRaptors, bet they'll look the same as every other kit, which partially blocks the inner light.

This photo is from a slight angle, similar to the one MZRaptor posted...

Brackets7__24774.1547358374.jpg

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the SPP Triple Fog Light Brackets...

I'd like to see a front shot of MZRaptors, bet they'll look the same as every other kit, which partially blocks the inner light.

This photo is from a slight angle, similar to the one MZRaptor posted...

Brackets7__24774.1547358374.jpg

d24dbaf229fee5ee2ba0e8369ca45619.jpg

86b66c504071b5f9ee90672f0422cce5.jpg

I believe this a comparison between the two.., mine on left.

03c2dd16f51b3f40c3c60457a0e73f6f.jpg