FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sweatnblood

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.

What are your goals for the truck? What mods does it already have? Might not want to start with bigger turbos if not running a FMIC and a good tune yet. That upgrade might give you the power increase you are looking for.

Pictures of said new Gen 2, or we will assume you bought a prius.
I was thinking of going with the ORA550 kit since it pretty much covers all the cooling/intake and tune…also been looking into goose tune as well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 43

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I was thinking of going with the ORA550 kit since it pretty much covers all the cooling/intake and tune…also been looking into goose tune as well.

Give Goose a call. He is hard to beat tune wise on these trucks. That CAI is not really needed. You will want colder spark plugs and different t-stat as well. He can put a package together for you.

leemendoza19

Reaction score
Awesome! Welcome to the forum! It is a dangerous yet fun rabbit hole that I've tried to stay out of because I'm still under warranty. Congrats!
I’m in the same boat ahaha just bought a 2019 w/ 70miles. CPO truck plus the Ford extended warranty up to 140k. Kinda regret paying for the warranty because I want tune it, but I can’t afford paying for a new engine if I have major issues.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat ahaha just bought a 2019 w/ 70miles. CPO truck plus the Ford extended warranty up to 140k. Kinda regret paying for the warranty because I want tune it, but I can’t afford paying for a new engine if I have major issues.
No trust me, warranty is better than a tune. We have the 8 year one and it had treated is well.

OP
OP
sweatnblood

sweatnblood

Reaction score
Give Goose a call. He is hard to beat tune wise on these trucks. That CAI is not really needed. You will want colder spark plugs and different t-stat as well. He can put a package together for you.

Thanks for the info, I called him and am working out a package…super nice guy and I'm getting the work done in TX