FNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyF

Reaction score
Good morning , had my first cup of coffee and now feel up to the task of a self intro. I purchased my first Raptor (2018) back in Oct as a self given BDay present and I haven’t looked back! Love the truck. Even though I had previously owned a ‘16 Lariat and loved it, I’m thrilled with my new vehicle.
I’ve been holding off doing some “ mods” until........a).I figure out what exactly I want i.e. LED light bar or some other cool guy stuff AND b) until my bank account gets suitably replenished from this expenditure!

I have about 3k miles on it now and just read a couple of posts of fellow Raptorteers(?) changing their oil already. Is it really necessary or recommended or something else? Thanks for the add and look forward to some informative posts. Thanks JohnnyF

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Prius purchase! Post some pictures so we can admire it in all it's electrified glory :)