Flush mount back up lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to put a set of back up lights in the bumper of my gen1 raptor.

What are you guys that have them (flush mount or otherwise) thoughts on brand and beam pattern

Rigid d2 or BD S2 (sport or pro)?

What beam pattern have you found most useful? Scene? Diffused? Flood?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd recommend the Baja Designs lights for that. Sport is honestly all you need in a Wide Cornering pattern. Even the S2 Sports in Wide Cornering would be a great upgrade. Get Pro if you want a BIT more light. The Squadrons might be overkill but hey if you really want a lot of light, go for it.

I run the S2 Sports on my Raptor. Got them mounted below the bumper. They work great. JUST the right amount of light.

If you need a source for lighting check out our site at www.4x4TruckLEDs.com - We always have Baja Designs on hand ready to ship.

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did some rough country black series flush mounts on mine...79 bucks shipped to me, I didn;t see the reason to dump hundreds of dollars into the ass of the truck

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In addition to my Raptor, I have a '13 FX4, it has flushmount BD Squadron pro's in the rear bumper, they offer LOTS of light to the rear, in my case, they are wired to the backup lights and a switch on the dash, additionally, that truck has a pair of XL80 pro's tucked up under the rear bumper as well. Yes, I know it is overkill.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score