Fluid Film & Sand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Id do CRC on any underbody frame, body areas (make sure its clean first) and only stuff that runs inside frames , rockers etc..... less mess and effective. I have a really clean underbody after 5 years, 75k miles and michigan winters. Any areas ie a couple welds that have some rust I just hit with CorrosionX Extended Duty to kill it off.
Nice , how are you handling cleaning? Degreaser? Sodium hydroxide based is what i use. Good call on the corrosion x.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice , how are you handling cleaning? Degreaser? Sodium hydroxide based is what i use. Good call on the corrosion x.
I did mine from brand new so I had a good base to start. I ususally just hit it with a warm pressure washer best I can. I never put a degreaser on it because I figure I dont want to remove the base coat that is there, I just want to go over it best I can..... All depends how much time/effort you want to put into it.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve used a pressure washer underneath and it’s a pain. I’d a good local car wash that has underbody spraying and try that first.