Flowmaster exhaust system installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it doesnt sound horrible for offroading maybe 24/7 but i would not want to daily that horrific noise lol.

the stock exhaust sounds fairly good on them i think.

OP
OP
MGD

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
Agree... from an “aftermarket” standpoint, it is the only one that muffles the raspy, cackling sounds. Stock is best, and quieter would be even better.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome just made my decision easy ... flowmaster it is... plus they are about half the cost of the others! Win win

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the first vehicle I have owned that i'd rather put a quieter exhaust on then a louder one. The motor just does not sound that great.

OP
OP
MGD

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
They can do the quieter mufflers they have too. I think the higher the number series, the quieter it is. There are 3.5 Ecoboosts running around with Flowmaster 50 series mufflers and they sound better than expected for a 6 cylinder.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys all know this is Sasquatch77 right? The guy who has been banned under multiple aliases?

Just saying.

Agree... from an “aftermarket” standpoint, it is the only one that muffles the raspy, cackling sounds. Stock is best, and quieter would be even better.

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve ran many series of flowmasters since the late 80’s. Haven’t found one that didn’t severely drone. I bought my daughter her first car, a mustang that had axle back flowmasters. Drone city! I’ve always like the flowmasters sound but can’t take the drone anymore, getting too old I guess?

Last couple of cat back systems I’ve ran were magnaflow, 1 v8 and 1 v6, no rasp and very little drone.

Last edited:

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No exhaust is good imo on this truck so far, I will be leaving the stock exhaust on. I see way to many raptor owners selling their exhaust on here shortly after installing. This tells me to save my money.