Florida Runs???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you rode out there? How’s the trails? Is the a group going? Where is the meetup and time?
Yes, I have. Mix of sand to mud holes if it’s rained... group going, meeting off stage coach.

Older video from one of my first trips there, but it’ll give you the idea of the layout if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArisDiaz

Reaction score
I’m thinking on trying to organize something once a month. I live in Jacksonville. Who’d all be interested? Although I have yet to go to any of the local spots listed in this thread. Tentatively the first run Sunday June 13th or 27th depending on my schedule as well as people’s interest. Let me know, name is Aris! PM me you contact...

BOS1600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking on trying to organize something once a month. I live in Jacksonville. Who’d all be interested? Although I have yet to go to any of the local spots listed in this thread. Tentatively the first run Sunday June 13th or 27th depending on my schedule as well as people’s interest. Let me know, name is Aris! PM me you contact...
Check the Florida raptor runs Facebook page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geoffmp

Reaction score
Anyone ever do parking lot meets in Pinellas/Hillsborough county? Used to do the Dupont cars and coffee or beers at Quaker state. Not sure if either are back open yet.