Florida Raptor Runs - Upcoming Events

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In a couple of months I hope, I'll be moving down to Celebration Florida, I'll keep an eye out for the next meet in the summer.

Last edited:

TrailWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a couple of months I hope, I'll moving down to Celebration Florida, I'll keep an eye out for the next meet in the summer.
I used to live in celebration. My wife was a realtor there and I was an electrical contractor for a couple of the home builders in there. Its a cool town for sure! Definitely check out the “Town Tavern” best clam chowder outside of New England.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to live in celebration. My wife was a realtor there and I was an electrical contractor for a couple of the home builders in there. Its a cool town for sure! Definitely check out the “Town Tavern” best clam chowder outside of New England.
I'm coming down in January for a second time looking at houses, we are using Kim Hawk as a realtor.
Unless you have a suggestion :)

It will be our fourth time staying at the Bohemian Hotel, my wife and I probably biked 60% of the 50 miles of trails just looking at the Neiborhoods. I have lots of family down in Florida all over the state.
Can't wait to get the hell out of NYC, and retire peacefully.

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In a couple of months I hope, I'll be moving down to Celebration Florida, I'll keep an eye out for the next meet in the summer.
Dang yet another NY tag to be on the roads lol. Kidding, welcome to the state. Plz bring another Rap down here.

Remember being there last for a Christmas festival a little while back. Was very nice. Well throw away that snow shovel!