Florida Raptor Runs - Upcoming Events

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was wondering. Lol I just wanted to double check and the truck drove fine after my Shenanigans
Built Ford Tough.

DCD81583-0F93-4CFE-867F-B5D39DAB0329.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After all that jumping and the alignment has held, that seems to say a lot. It’s built to take a beating out there.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1631113708984.png

Next Run as follows:

When:
Saturday Oct 2 9:30am meetup
Drivers meeting at 10am.

Where:
We will be meeting at the shell gas station in Altoona
Shell, 42404 Main St, Altoona, FL 32702

Details:
If you are running behind please communicate with someone so you aren’t left behind.
We will be doing some spirited trail riding. We try to stay dry but cant promise no mud due to it being the rain season. It will be extremely dusty. So please have all lights on while driving.
Radios are HIGHLY recommended. A simple $20 Baofeng will do just fine.

FAQ
Other types of vehicles are welcome but they need to keep up.
Yes, bring your wife or significant other or kids. Keep in mind once we leave the gas station there are no bathrooms and sometimes we will be 45 mins away from them or gas. So Fill up
Bring drinks and snacks NO BEER! If we see you drinking and driving I will not so politely tell you to leave.
DRIVE AT YOUR OWN PACE! Some people have never taken their truck offroad and others like me have been out dozens of times. Do what you feel is comfortable. We stop regularly to regroup and nobody gets left behind. You are driving at your own risk!
Having a radio/walkie talkie is a huge plus. You'll hear possible hazards and traffic and very least why we are stopped.
Few of us have recovery gear so don't worry about getting stuck.
Run should last couple hours or so. People start fizzling out as they are done. I'll ride as long as people want to. Ocala is always a fun trip and can't wait to see everyone! Any other questions comment below!

Humberto80

Reaction score
View attachment 318676

Next Run as follows:
Hopefully my Gen 3 arrives by then
When:
Saturday Oct 2 9:30am meetup
Drivers meeting at 10am.

Where:

Details:
If you are running behind please communicate with someone so you aren’t left behind.
We will be doing some spirited trail riding. We try to stay dry but cant promise no mud due to it being the rain season. It will be extremely dusty. So please have all lights on while driving.

FAQ
Yes, bring your wife or significant other or kids. Keep in mind once we leave the gas station there are no bathrooms and sometimes we will be 45 mins away from them or gas. So Fill up
Bring drinks and snacks NO BEER! If we see you drinking and driving I will not so politely tell you to leave.
DRIVE AT YOUR OWN PACE! Some people have never taken their truck offroad and others like me have been out dozens of times. Do what you feel is comfortable. We stop regularly to regroup and nobody gets left behind. You are driving at your own risk!
Having a radio/walkie talkie is a huge plus. You'll hear possible hazards and traffic and very least why we are stopped.
Run should last couple hours or so. People start fizzling out as they are done. I'll ride as long as people want to. Ocala is always a fun trip and can't wait to see everyone! Any other questions comment below!

Humberto80

Reaction score
Hello all,

Since not everyone wants to join facebook, im bring over the events and details for upcoming runs here.

Next Run as follows:

When:
Saturday Aug 28 9:30am meetup
Drivers meeting at 10am.

Where:

Details:

FAQ

Currently 15 trucks signed up to go.

View attachment 315902
when is the next raptor run. My Gen 3 should be in by October 11 per website ?

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when is the next raptor run. My Gen 3 should be in by October 11 per website ?
Next one is oct 2. So might miss it just barley. But that leaves plenty of time for us to mod out your truck before the following. I’ve got wheels, onboard air, bed racks, god systems, radios, lights, you name it!

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next one is oct 2. So might miss it just barley. But that leaves plenty of time for us to mod out your truck before the following. I’ve got wheels, onboard air, bed racks, god systems, radios, lights, you name it!
God system? Is this something I need to get? For the event of a rollover? Replace a cage?